All users need to create an account on the Global Childhood Academy platform in order to be able to access, purchase, or view the courses. A user could be a course administrator, an instructor, or a student. All users are responsible for their own account and anything that happens on that account. To set up your account, you must provide a user name and password. All information you provide must be truthful and you are responsible for maintaining its accuracy. You may not create an account for any unlawful purposes.
Users are responsible for the safekeeping of their password. You will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use of your account under your password. Please do not share your password with anyone else. In the event that a user has died, their account will be terminated.
Please note that if you ask us to give you access to a user’s account, even if that user is your employee, relative, or child, we will not give you access to that account. If you suspect that someone is using your account without your permission, then you must notify us immediately.
All users are expected to use their accounts responsibly, ethically, and for education purposes only. By creating an account on the Global Childhood Academy platform, users agree to be respectful to the views, comments, and opinions of other users.
All users must be at least 18 years of age to use and access this platform.
You can terminate your account at any time. Please note that we cannot retain your course information and your certificates. If you terminate your account, you will lose your content as well as your progress in your courses. To terminate your account, contact email@example.com. If you have completed a training course and have earned any certificates, then you might loose access to your certificate.
In addition, if one of our partners (individual instructors or organizations) has evidence that a user has not adhered to the policies set out by them for a particular course, then the partner also reserves the right to revoke a user’s access to a course.
When you enroll in a course, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of both the Global Childhood Academy platform, as well as the terms and conditions set out by our partners that own and offer you their courses and training programs through our platform. Our partners could be an individual freelancer or an organization. In addition to the terms mentioned here, users need to meet the enrollment requirements set out by a specific course, and honor the policies that are related to that course. For example, if you enroll in a level 3 diploma course, provided by Arabian Child (one of our partners), you agree and acknowledge and ensure that you meet all the requirements for the enrollment in this course.
In addition, you also agree to meet all the requirements and conduct all the tasks that are required for you to successfully complete the course and obtain the certification. Global Childhood Academy does not guarantee that you will receive certification for a course simply because you have enrolled in the course. You must abide by all the policies and requirements that are set forth by the partner who is delivering and accrediting the course.
With our guidance, partners set the price of their course. In some cases, prices of a course may be different when accessed through different platforms. For example, a price of a course may be different when accessed through our mobile applications.
If your payment does not go through, and you still get access to a course, then you will have to make the payment to the course within 30 days. If we do not receive payment for a course, then we reserve the right to revoke your access to the course.
In some courses, you may request a refund within the first 30 days of purchase. When you request a refund, Global Childhood Academy may do one of the following:
– Provide you a full or partial refund
– Provide you with a refund credit to your Global Childhood Academy account.
If we decide that you are abusing the refund policy, then we may choose not to provide you a refund, block, close, and ban your account from our platform. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to carry out our work to high standards and expect that all our training services will be of consistently high quality and proceed smoothly and without incident. We recognize that occasionally concerns may arise about some aspects of our work or the conduct of our staff. We take complaints very seriously and do what we can to resolve the issue in a timely fashion. We view complaints as an important way of improving what we do. We will: Handle complaints quickly and efficiently, and handle complaints in a fair and even-handed way, treating all parties in similar circumstances equitably and respectfully. If the student wishes to file a complaint, the Complaint Form must be used and emailed to
If you register for an Instructor-led course, then you are expected to attend all training sessions. If you are absent, it is the student’s responsibility to read the material and complete the assignments independently. If you do not maintain attendance in the live sessions (when and if available), then it is up to the instructor to decide if you are able to graduate from that course. Instructors reserve the right to change the times/dates of the sessions, and it is the responsibility of the user to communicate with the instructor of the course if they have any issues with attendance.
Global Childhood Academy expects a commitment from its community, which includes students, users, instructors and partners to academic honesty in all academic exercises and assignments. All users will refrain from all acts of cheating, plagiarism, and other violations of academic integrity. Each student is expected to complete each course without the aid or assistance of other individuals.
– If an instructor suspects plagiarism, they reserve the right to discuss this allegation directly with the student and decide the disciplinary actions.
– If the student is not making progress and improvement is not evident, or if malpractice or unprofessional behavior is evident, then the instructor can request to revoke the student’s access to a course.
– No refund will be issues.
– Users must strictly follow any and all policies of a course provided by an instructor.
Global Childhood Academy believes in equal opportunity and providing a fully comprehensive service to its users. In certain circumstances, if a student wishes to appeal against decisions relevant to assessment outcomes, then the student must get in touch with the instructor or the organization providing the course. Please do not contact Global Childhood Academy for appeals.
Global Childhood Academy may offer coupon codes to students, which can be used to get a discount on some courses offered on our platform.
– Codes may expire
– Coupons codes may not be combined with other offers
– Coupon codes cannot be refunded for cash
As a student when you purchase a course, or register for a free course, you may not copy any part of the course or share it with anyone else. The course material belongs to the course author (individual or organization) and you as a student are allowed to access it only for the purposes of your learning. You may not create an account for any unlawful purposes or improper purpose including, but not limited to accessing the course material for any reason other than enrolling in or reviewing the course material.
Because you have no ownership right in or to the courses, Global Childhood Academy grants the you, the student, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular courses or feature of our Services.
All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course or any of its content unless we give you explicit written permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a Global Childhood
Academy authorized representative.
– When you learn about practices or gain knowledge in a course, you are responsible for ensuring that you follow and abide by the rules and regulations of your country and region. For example, if you enroll in a course related to Child Protection Policies, you must ensure that you follow the laws as indicated in the country of your residence.
– When you post any content onto the platform, you are solely responsible for ensuring that the information is lawful and abiding by the rules and regulations of your state, country and/or region.
– Anyone who posts or uploads information onto the Global Childhood Academy platform is responsible for ensuring that they are not breaking any federal or state laws or regulations including but not limited to federal copyright law and that they have ownership of that material or have the necessary approvals to post or otherwise use that content.
– See our copyright policy for more information.
– If you violate these terms, your account will be closed and you will be banned from future participation in Global Childhood Academy.
Any rights to content posted by any user (student, instructor, or organization) remains theirs. When a student posts comments, course feedback, questions, reviews, and/or ideas and suggestions for new features and improvements or any other content of any kind (collectively, “your content”), you allow Global Childhood Academy to use and share this information and your content for any purpose, including but not limited to development, marketing, or promotional use. We may also make modifications to your
content as we deem appropriate without your consent.
By submitting or posting your content on or through the platforms, you grant Global Childhood Academy a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your content (including your name and image) in any and all media or distribution methods (existing now or later developed). This includes making your content available to other companies, organizations, or individuals who partner with Global Childhood Academy for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication of content on other media, as well as using your content for marketing purposes. You also waive any rights of privacy, publicity, or other rights of a similar nature applicable to all these uses, to the extent permissible under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power, and authority necessary to authorize us to use any content that you submit. You also agree to all such uses of your content with no compensation paid to you or any third party.
Global Childhood Academy selects and allows partners to provide their courses through our platform. We strive to select experts from their field. However, we do not take any responsibility for vetting the academic and editorial content of the course offered by our partners.
– We do not guarantee course information, accuracy or reliability.
– Students take a course and the course and any information therein that they rely on is relied on at their own risk.
– Students and users acknowledge the inherent risk in enrolling in a course and they assume full responsibility for the choices they make based on the knowledge and or practical implications or requirements of a course.
– Global Childhood Academy will not be held responsible for any disputes, claims, injuries, losses, damage, or deaths related to or as a consequence of attending or enrolling in a course.
– The Website, platform, programs, courses and the services provided by Global Childhood Academy and all intellectual property rights to same (collectively, “Materials”) are owned or licensed by Global Childhood Academy and/or our providers. Global Childhood Academy hereby grants you permission to use the Materials, as expressly provided, but nothing in these Terms shall
be construed to confer upon you any license of or under any of our intellectual property rights in the Materials.
– You may choose to provide us with feedback, ideas, or suggestions for improvement, in which case Global Childhood Academy reserves the right to use this information in whatever way we wish without any obligation to you.
– You may not tamper with or hack into the platform.
– You may not disable or harm the platform in any way.
– You may not copy, modify, or create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the Global Childhood Academy platform or Services.
– You may not spam users, send viruses, overload, mail-bomb, zoom-bomb, or burden the platform or its users in any way.
If these terms and conditions are made available in any other languages, then the English language will be used as the official terms and conditions if there is any conflict. Translations of terms are only provided to you for the purposes of convenience.
– We are not responsible if our platform is temporarily out of service (either for planned maintenance or for any other reason).
– We may decide to stop access or to remove a course for any reason. If we do so, we will do our best not to interrupt any current students enrolled in a course.
– Global Childhood Academy will not be held accountable for any course that is no longer available. Global Childhood Academy will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under these Terms that is due to any of the following causes, to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, breakdown of web host, breakdown of internet service provider, natura catastrophes, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion, generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy.
– No action may be brought to the other party more than 1 year after the cause of the action has occurred, expect when imposed by law.
– Any notices should be sent to email@example.com
For informal dispute resolution or complaints, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org If we cannot informally resolve your dispute, please see the Disputes and Governing Law section of these Terms.
Most disputes can be resolved, so before initiating an arbitration proceeding or any other formal form of legal redress, please first try contacting our Support Team.
This is a legal agreement between you and Childhood Global Academy. By registering, using, accessing or interacting with or through the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by and are becoming a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to be bound and/or do not agree to these Terms, do not use this Website.
In the event that any term or provision of these Terms is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining terms or provisions of these Terms, which remaining terms and provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any breach of any term or provision of these Terms shall be construed to be, or shall be, a waiver of any other breach of these Terms. If we are delayed in exercising our rights or fail to exercise our rights or decide to waive our rights in a particular instance or instances, it does not mean we waive our rights under these Terms in general or in the future.
The section headings used in these Terms are intended solely for convenience and reference and shall not in any manner amend, limit, modify, or otherwise be used in the interpretation of any of the provisions of these Terms.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms or any rights and licenses granted hereunder to any company or individual(s). We may assign these Terms and any and all rights and licenses hereunder to another company or person(s) without restriction. Nothing in these Terms confers any right, benefit or remedy on any third-party person or entity. You agree that your account and all rights in and to your account and all rights you may have acquired under these Terms terminate upon your death if not terminated prior to your death.
You understand and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THAT WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT. We make no representations or guarantees that the Services are compatible with your equipment or that the Services, or that any electronic communications sent by us or our affiliates, are error-free or will be free from loss, destruction, damage, interruption, corruption, attack, viruses, worms or other harmful, invasive or corrupted files, interference, hacking or other security intrusion, and we disclaim any liability relating thereto. You agree that we have the right to change the Content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Services at any time at our sole discretion. You further agree that such changes may result in your being unable to access the Services.
We make no guarantees, representations or warranties that the Services or information available through the Services, or that the use of or result of the use of the Services, will be accurate, reliable, complete, current, uninterrupted or without errors.
Some of the available content, services and information may include materials that belong to third parties. You acknowledge that we assume no responsibility for such content, services or information. The content of other Site, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to or from the Services is not maintained or controlled by us. We do not: (a) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on or to the Services; (b) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other Site, services or goods, that may be linked to or from the Services; or (c) make any endorsement of any other Site, services or goods that may be linked to or from the Services.
Global Childhood Academy endeavors to make sure that all information and data it originates on the Website is accurate. However, Global Childhood Academy is not responsible for any damages or loss related to the use of this Website.
To the extent permitted by law, you, on your own behalf and on behalf of any related third party, employees and agents, waive and release any and all claims and rights against Global Childhood Academy and affiliates, parents, and successors and each of our and their employees, assignees, officers, agents and directors (collectively, the “Global Childhood Academy Parties”) resulting from any damage by the use of the Website.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL GLOBAL CHILDHOOD ACADEMY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THOSE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OF TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF GLOBAL CHILDHOOD ACADEMY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND ALL OTHER USE OF THE WEBSITE, IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT RESULTS THEREFROM. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THE SERVICES OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Global Childhood Academy, our subsidiaries, affiliates, third-party vendors, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any and all claims or demands made by any third party arising out of or relating to: (i) your access to or use of the Services; (ii) your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any copyright, property
When you communicate with Global Childhood Academy electronically, via email or otherwise, you consent to receive electronic communications from Global Childhood Academy. You agree that all communications (including, but not limited to all notices, agreements and disclosures) provided to you electronically by Global Childhood Academy satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. With respect to all communications you make to Global Childhood Academy directly and/or through the Website, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (i) you shall have no right to confidentiality in your communications and Global Childhood Academy shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (ii) Global Childhood Academy shall be free to reproduce, use, publish, display, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (iii) Global Childhood Academy shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, information, data content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
In the event that Global Childhood Academy and/or any of its affiliated entities is involved in a merger, acquisition, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation, sale or similar transaction relating to any portion of its business and/or assets, you hereby acknowledge and agree that this Website, all data collected on this Website, and all rights of Global Childhood Academy and its affiliated entities hereunder may be included in the assets of, and/or transferred pursuant to, such transaction. If that occurs, Global Childhood Academy will post a notice to such effect on this Website.
Global Childhood Academy values intellectual property and respects the intellectual property rights of others, and will remove materials on its Website that infringe the copyrights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been infringed by material contained on this Website, you may notify Global Childhood Academy in writing as follows:
Electronic Mail Address: email@example.com
In your notice, you must include the following:
– a physical or electronic signature of the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed or of a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner;
– identification of the copyrighted work(s) that is (are) allegedly being infringed;
– identification of the materials that are causing the infringement and that are to be removed, along with sufficient information to allow Global Childhood Academy to locate such materials;
– contact information (i.e., name, address, email address) sufficient to enable Global Childhood Academy to contact you;
– a statement to the effect that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the material was not authorized by the owner of the copyright, its agent or the law; and
– a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Software from or related to this Website (the “Software”) may be subject to US export controls or the export controls of other countries from where you access the Site. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of US or other countries’ export laws, as applicable. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
Global Childhood Academy reserves the right to make changes to any of these terms. – Changes will be communicated to all users.
– Users must accept the changes.